When: Saturday, September 25, 2010 from 9 to 5
MOGO WORKSHOP WITH ZOE WEIL
AT WOODSTOCK FARM ANIMAL SANCTUARY
With a world steeped in materialism, environmental destruction, industrialized animal abuse, and injustice, what can one individual possibly do to change it?
Live your values and change the world! Choose MOGO (MOst GOod)! Let your life reflect what truly matters to you. Discover ways to choose the most good, act on what’s most important to you, and build a better world. Learn about the ways in which your everyday choices, your work, your activism, and your volunteerism can do the most good and the least harm. The MOGO Workshop is for people who want to do the most good and least harm for themselves, other people, animals, and the environment. MOGO is short for “most good.” MOGO workshops are recommended for anyone who wishes to learn how to make their lives a manifestation of their greatest vision for the world.
Read more about the workshops on IHE’s website.
MOGO Workshop Facilitator Zoe Weil is the co-founder and president of the Institute for Humane Education and is considered a pioneer in the comprehensive humane education movement. She created the first M.Ed. and certificate programs in humane education in the U.S., and regularly leads workshops and speaks in communities, at universities, and at conferences across the U.S. and Canada. Zoe was recently inducted into the U.S. Animal Rights Hall of Fame for her contribution to the advancement of animal protection through humane education.
The life-transforming MOGO workshop offers you:
- Dynamic activities that show you how to help people, animals, the environment and yourself all at the same time, bringing together everything you care about.
- Practical tips for your daily decisions, volunteer work, and career, so you can implement change in any and all aspects of your life.
- Like-minded people who will support and inspire you, building confidence in your ability to affect change.
- A unique MOGO Action Plan to align your life with what matters most to you.
- A beautiful, peaceful setting that will provide new experiences and reaffirm your commitment to the earth and all her inhabitants.
- Enjoy half-price tickets to pop-icon Moby’s acoustic performance at the farm the same day (in the evening). Simply pay at the door and we’ll honor the discount.
Driving directions here. For those without a car, NYC-originating bus service does not run that early but is available to Kingston, NY, and a special shuttle can bring you to the farm (requires advance notice, please contact us for full details).
>CLICK< TO SIGN UP NOW ONLINE AS SPACE IS LIMITED!
For more info contact MOGO@HUMANE EDUCATION.ORG
or 207 -667-1025
Download a printable flier here.